Your privacy is important to Us.
When we use the term “Personal Information” in this policy, it means any information related to an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, business address, or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information or other details to help you with your experience. We need this information to confirm your identity, contact you, and invoice you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, enter information on our website or while providing us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, arrange shipping of products, signed up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security breaches and/or known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Our website uses software and security protocols to prevent Brute Force Attacks
- We limit access to all and any personal customer and subscriber information to only our website administrators and the website owners.
NOTE: Even with all that we do to protect your information, and following all best security practices, there is still no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, that is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
We do not use an SSL Certificate on this website.
We do not need an SSL because: No credit card or personal banking information is ever stored on our website hosting server or in our customer database. All payments and transactions are completed via a secure Payment Gateway. Our Payment Gateway of choice is PayPal.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- To keep track of visitor-ship.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. You will still be able to place orders over the telephone by contacting the number provided at the top of all the pages of this website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our Use of Google Analytics.
Opting out of Google Analytics:
Users can set preferences for how Google tracks and/or advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. You will need to have a Google Account and be logged in to make these changes. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the site.
How to Contacting Us.
Send correspondence to:
Kim Overholt Art
62 West St. N.
L2V 2S5, Canada
Directly: [email protected]
Last Edited on 2017-01-17